I must say, that now I'm struttin'. Where as, before, I wasn't because I didn't feel so great because I didn't look so great! Although I'm not hundreds of pounds overweight, I would still feel bad in my body when I wasn't eating healthier or doing some type of physical excercise. I really do admire people who have hundreds of pounds to lose and they finally make the life-saving decision to get healthier. When it's time to get back in the swing of things, like working out, it can be quite a challenge. My muscles just don't want to do what I want to do and although I make them work, they are fighting me all the way :) I can only imagine how people who are heavier than I am feel during their workouts. I am trying to get one step closer to the gym! It hasn't happened yet, though...I can't find anymore time in my day...there is literally NO more time for me to even "make time". However, I'm not discouraged because I have been doing this wonderful weightloss challege that has helped me to lose 15 lbs so far. I'm about to end the 3rd week of this 8 week journey and I am super pumped! My family is noticing the difference and most importantly, I am noticing and feeling the difference. I'm not putting hormones or ANY chemicals in my body to cause me harm just because I want to look better. I am trying to take care of my entire body. The challenge that I am participating in is called the It Works Ultimate MakeOver Challenge! It's super easy! I'm excited to see what will happen at the end of my eight weeks! I'd like to encourage anyone that is trying to become healthier to feel and look younger, to keep going! If you fall, then get back up and try again! Don't give up!! It's easier to start over where you are then have to go ALLLLL the way back from where you started, or even further back, if you wait toooo long! Be blessed! http://mccallitwraps.myitworks.com
No comments:
Post a Comment