Friday, August 17, 2012

New Beginnings

        Hello everyone! My name is Melissa McCall and I'm like some of you reading this blog...SUPER busy and a little crazy because I enjoy it :) Well, I am writing this blog to create a way for me to reach out and commune with people who may be feeling a little guilty about not giving their bodies the best, yet seeking for ways to make a change. My real struggle, lies in knowing that my children are often taking the brunt end of the my busy-making decisions. I am married to a wonderful husband, mother of four children, ages 5 and under, a fulltime chorus and piano instructor, music minister of my church, working on my ED.S for my teaching career, and I'm working on new business venture that's in health and wellness that is BOOMING!!!! Life is pretty hectic, I'll admit. But I get really emotional when I think about how it is effecting my children. I'm sure you know what it feels like to be extremely tired after working all day and the last thing you want to do is prepare and cook a healthy, savory meal for anyone. There are too many days that consist of fast food dinner time. But what has pushed me to wanting to make a change is due to some of the reading that I have done that says how there are some doctors that will admit to the fact that when looking at yeast and cancer symptoms, they are hard to distinguish. These doctors believe that cancer and yeast are the same. I have an overgowth of yeast in my body and understand what it's like to be fine one minute and dealing with an issue that will never seem to go away, the worst my yeast becomes. And because I have yeast overgrowth, our children have it too...Anytime they get a cold, I'm always thinking about what I could have or should have done to help their little bodies fight it sooo much better... My brother and I didn't get sick as much as my children do when we were growing up. I must do better, and I will do better.

      Although I am thankful for our doctors, I have had too many negative expereiences that consisted of me being experimented on by my doctors. When they don't know what my symtoms are a sign of, they just give me something to try. I have had to research my symptoms myself...I have helped my body in that way. I felt so much better.  I also have a dear friend who was diagnosed with Cancer. Ealier this year, she was given two months to live. She had liver, kidney, and heart failure. About 7 weeks after that diagnosis, someone introduced her to GREENS, a wonderful product that has tons of roots and  fruits and veggies in it. Completely natural product!!!! She began taking it...4 days later she was feeling soo much better...6 days later she was working for the company to promote the product. About one month ago, she gave us a report from her onocologist that her cancel cells were shrinking AND disappearing...they looked like someone who had gone through chemo. Her doctor wanted to know what she had been doing...my friend told the doctor that she had researched and learned about the importance of the body being akalized. Her doctor said that she knew about that..which upset my friend, that her doctor would know vital information for saving her life. Woooowwww!!!! What else are we looking for? Who told us that dead/ artificial  elements would give us life? Who's fault is it really if we aren't doing what's necessary to feel and look better? I'm just thinking out loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment