It never fails really...EVERY time I lose a bunch of weight and become healthier in my body, I get pregnant VERY soon after. Here I am again and I am now 7 months pregnant and super ready for our baby to come! One year after my 4th pregnancy, I found a company called It Works Global and I began using their Ultimate Body Applicators (It Works Body Wraps) and Greens to work on getting rid of my baby belly. To my amazement...IT WORKED!!! I was hooked IMMEDIATELY! After I got my sexy back, I found myself pregnant again :). I'm looking forward to being able to wear my clothes again after using the the It Works products again. They feel super good...spa-like, and they promote me to drink water, which can sometimes be difficult for me to do on a consistent basis. After seeing my results, I also become motivated to exercise! After exercising I feel absolutely wonderful! It is one of the best products I have seen in a long time. I was considering going under the knife if I couldn't get rid of my baby belly. But I know that it's not necessary...AT ALL!!!! I would highly recommend checking out this website : https://mccallitwraps.myitworks.com and looking around. I'll keep you posted on the pregnancy and how it's going...I have news about my journey and our decision to make some changes with our birthing and delivery.
Friday, March 8, 2013
Fertile, Pregnant, and It Works!
So...since I last wrote, I had lost 20 lbs and was looking sexier than ever. So sexy, that my husband apparently couldn't keep his hands off of me. We soon after found out that we were expecting our 5th child. Oh what a day that was! Although we weren't jumping up and down, we truly feel blessed that God has seen fit to allow us to cherish and care for another human being.
It never fails really...EVERY time I lose a bunch of weight and become healthier in my body, I get pregnant VERY soon after. Here I am again and I am now 7 months pregnant and super ready for our baby to come! One year after my 4th pregnancy, I found a company called It Works Global and I began using their Ultimate Body Applicators (It Works Body Wraps) and Greens to work on getting rid of my baby belly. To my amazement...IT WORKED!!! I was hooked IMMEDIATELY! After I got my sexy back, I found myself pregnant again :). I'm looking forward to being able to wear my clothes again after using the the It Works products again. They feel super good...spa-like, and they promote me to drink water, which can sometimes be difficult for me to do on a consistent basis. After seeing my results, I also become motivated to exercise! After exercising I feel absolutely wonderful! It is one of the best products I have seen in a long time. I was considering going under the knife if I couldn't get rid of my baby belly. But I know that it's not necessary...AT ALL!!!! I would highly recommend checking out this website : https://mccallitwraps.myitworks.com and looking around. I'll keep you posted on the pregnancy and how it's going...I have news about my journey and our decision to make some changes with our birthing and delivery.
It never fails really...EVERY time I lose a bunch of weight and become healthier in my body, I get pregnant VERY soon after. Here I am again and I am now 7 months pregnant and super ready for our baby to come! One year after my 4th pregnancy, I found a company called It Works Global and I began using their Ultimate Body Applicators (It Works Body Wraps) and Greens to work on getting rid of my baby belly. To my amazement...IT WORKED!!! I was hooked IMMEDIATELY! After I got my sexy back, I found myself pregnant again :). I'm looking forward to being able to wear my clothes again after using the the It Works products again. They feel super good...spa-like, and they promote me to drink water, which can sometimes be difficult for me to do on a consistent basis. After seeing my results, I also become motivated to exercise! After exercising I feel absolutely wonderful! It is one of the best products I have seen in a long time. I was considering going under the knife if I couldn't get rid of my baby belly. But I know that it's not necessary...AT ALL!!!! I would highly recommend checking out this website : https://mccallitwraps.myitworks.com and looking around. I'll keep you posted on the pregnancy and how it's going...I have news about my journey and our decision to make some changes with our birthing and delivery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment