Event and Expo Set Up Ideas for your It Works Business
This past weekend, I traveled to Nashville, TN to work an event and advertise for my It Works Business! It was a huge success and we are excited about the leads we received in this area and the people that we wrapped! I just want to share a few photos of some ideas of what our table looked like and what we had with us during the event. We wanted to look as professional as possible, but still FUN! We received soooo many compliments from vendors and event participants about how our table looked! I hope it helps you with your ideas for your events!
 |
| Our It Works Table |
Our Product and Loyal Customer Section with free samples of our Essential Bars!!!
 |
| Our Gathering Leads and Opportunity Section |
 |
| We offered a Free shirt to the first person to sign as a Distributor! |
 |
| One of my team members getting her Blitz Cards ready in our Product Section! |
 |
| Add caption |
 |
| I made a name tag for my team member and myself for the event and was less than 5 dollars a tag! We looked sharp:) |
No comments:
Post a Comment